WHY BI? Your Success is our BUSINESS!
Our products we resell are top OEMs: SAP Business Objects, SAP in-Memory Appliance, Enterprise Information Management, C3D BI Suite, Microsoft Power BI & Predictive.
BI remote and on-site training services are provided at local market rates with senior BI software engineers to provide exceptional mentoring and cost effective ROIs.
Take a PEEK at our offerings:
- Assessment, evaluation, procurement and implementation of BI tools.
- Build and optimize data warehouses: Warehouse Modeling and Development.
- Build Executive KPIs and scorecards.
- Build operational and ad-hoc reports: This can be broken down to departmental, region and global reports.
- Business or technical software development, maintenance, and administration.
- Customizable SAP Enterprise Business Objects CAL and Named User Licenses.
- Develop Dashboards, KPIs and Scorecards for organizations of all sizes.
- Tune, upgrade, and migrate BI and Data warehouse systems.
BIG DATA, AI & MACHINE LEARNING
Data now stream from daily life: from phones and credit cards and televisions and computers; from the infrastructure of cities; from sensor-equipped buildings, trains, buses, planes, bridges, and factories. The data flow so fast that the total accumulation of the past two years—a zettabyte—dwarfs the prior record of human civilization.
EI can help you make the right investments in analytics, so you can extract the value from your data when you need it. We start with by identifying a use case that offers maximum business value. We’ll perform a proof of concept bring together unstructured data by leveraging next-generation Hadoop-based technologies. Our experts will build a big data platform, architecture and analytics that take into account how layers speak to each other, as well as appropriate security measures. Following proof of concept, proper training and workflows help scale this big data platform across all parts of the organization.
We offer the best-of-breed big data technologies to harness your data through:
- Data integration and transfer
- Data storage and management
- Data search and access
- Data analytics
- Data visualization and outcomes
- GPU Acceleration