Cyber Security Solutions
Cyber security is the biggest single challenge organizations face today because the rate of technology adoption is exponentially increasing. While this new pace is exciting, it also leaves businesses in the private and public sectors exposed to great cyber security risks. At Enterprise Integration, we’re a cyber security consulting firm that doesn’t focus on fear, uncertainty and doubt. Instead, we help our clients in Utah understand their risks and implement the proper tools to safely increase their speed.
Imagine a scenario where a data breach doesn’t equal a data loss. Data-centric security is a new approach to protect sensitive data end-to-end from the moment of capture, as it is processed and stored across a variety of devices, operating systems, databases and applications. This data-centric approach helps enterprises neutralize data breaches by rendering data valueless, de-identifying data through encryption, tokenization and data masking. This approach minimizes the need for constant decryption for sensitive data elements in the enterprise. It is always on protection.
There are four key use cases where data-centric cyber security plays a very large role:
- Compliance – We help reduce compliance complexity and simultaneously increase cyber security because systems protected by our approach can be taken out of PCI scope up to 90 percent reduction. This frees time and resources for projects like accelerating revenue-generating projects at a time when compliance mandates are increasing.
- Analytics – Organizations everywhere want to harness the power of big data for competitive advantages and insights, so EI empowers them to handle sensitive data securely.
- Cloud – Because our solutions have such broad system coverage, everything from legacy apps in COBOL to Hadoop and AWS can be accelerated to the cloud.
- Storage – Data-centric security isn’t complete if you don’t address fundamental issues like protecting your infrastructure. Our enterprise key management solutions interoperate with HPE servers and storage and allow full separation of duties between.
To learn more about data-centric security and other cyber security solutions, contact Enterprise Integration today.
Securing the new perimeter has become critical. In a world of DevOps and the rapid growth of the app economy, the traditional SDLC has become rapid (Facebook releases every 10 minutes) and highly integrated (with Dev, QA and Ops now operating as one group).
We work with the developers at your Utah organization to ensure optimum cyber security. At EI, we perform the following services:
- Find and fix security vulnerabilities during development then show developers where the security issues exist in their code.
- Market leading static analysis technology in Fortify SCA continuously finds and prioritizes security issues as developers write code.
- At DevOps speed, the feedback has to be continuous and frequent, which is why we’re now showing developers these security flaws as they type.
- For applications already running in your environment or integrated by you, “The criminal marketplace has advanced beyond basic capabilities, innovating and changing tactics every day. They are getting smarter, collaborative and highly motivated to gain access to information for profit, politics and corporate espionage.”
- Dynamic analysis from WebInspect is an important component of comprehensive security testing. With this technology, we run thousands of automated security tests to root out exploitable vulnerabilities in running apps at any time – Web, mobile and infrastructure.
- Fortify on Demand enables continuous application discovery and security testing at scale as a managed service with no expertise required and immediate startup value.
- All of this comes together through a discipline we call Software Security Assurance (SSA).
- SSA is a systematic, programmatic approach to securing applications by finding and fixing security vulnerabilities throughout the lifecycle of an application.
- Full-lifecycle view of assuring application security from the day an app is born or purchased to its entire lifespan in production.
- Solutions and services that provide the education, planning, automation and governance to secure applications at scale.
SIEM and Threat Intelligence
ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) is a comprehensive threat detection, analysis, triage and compliance management SIEM cyber security platform that dramatically reduces the time to mitigate cyber-security threats. ArcSight allows security teams to move from enriched event data to powerful real-time correlation, use workflow management and security orchestration and to triage advanced persistent threats to mitigation and resolution.
Powerful Real-Time Data Correlation – ESM allows for the collection of data and real-time correlation of events to accurately escalate threats that violate the internal rules within the platform. ESM is capable of correlating up to 75,000 events per second within an enterprise.
Workflow Automation and Security Orchestration – ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager creates an easy way for SOC monitoring teams to efficiently and effectively triage detected alerts through the ArcSight Command Center (ACC).
Multi-Tenancy and Unified Permissions Matrix – With multi-tenancy capabilities and permissions abilities, enterprises are able to use a centralized set of management abilities including rule-based thresholds and unified permissions roles, rights and responsibilities matrix.
Compatibility with ArcSight Data Platform and ArcSight Investigate – Compatibility with ArcSight Data Platform (ADP) and ArcSight Investigate providing a comprehensive suite of open architecture data collection, powerful real-time event correlation and intuitive investigation to detect unknown security threats.
Contact Enterprise Integration Today
For premium services in cyber security, reach out to Enterprise Integration today. We’ll provide your company in Utah with excellent cyber security risk management. Call us at 801-999-0748 today.